Hire Drew Burks for a Speaking Opportunity
Late 2009 my wife said to me, “when did you become a public speaker?”
I suddenly realized that not only had I overcome my fear of public speaking by sharing my passion for social media and blogging, I had come to love public speaking. Over the past 36 months I have been blessed with the opportunity to hone my skills
As a recognized speaker, I have had the honor of addressing thousands of people both around the country and from many different industries.
My speaking style is down to earth, authentic and every single performance is unique. Whether I am presenting to Corporate Execs, Industry Leaders, Entrepreneur’s, Sales Professionals, Employees in your organization, or Students I design each message with the audience in mind and deliver it with energy and humor.
My goal with each talk is to educate and entertain with unique perspectives, real-world experience, and a fresh style that inspires action.
If you’re ready to find out more about bringing Drew to your next event, fill out the short form on this page.
I have delivered presentations like …
- The Power of Being You
- How to have an Effective Blog & Social Media Presence
- Is Facebook Bigger than Google?
- Facebook Pages
- Building a hyper-local Brand
- Using WordPress as your Marketing Hub
- Online Brand Reputation
- Traditional Marketing vs’ Social Media Marketing
- The #1 Myth Being Taught to Realtors
Past Speaking Events
What You Can Expect When You Hire Me
- You will receive a message designed specifically for your audience and delivered with 100% effort and preparedness.
- You can expect timely delivery of all needed materials including contracts, photographs, biography, speaking kits, A/V requirements, and anything else you need to successfully plan your event.
- You will receive quick and professional replies to your phone calls and emails.
- You will receive a one-on-one consultation with me prior to your event so I can fully understand your needs and that of your audience in preparing for the event.
- You will receive active promotion of your event on my blog and social channels leading up to the event and during your event.
- I will actively engage with your audience before, during, and after the event both in-person and online. (This assumes that your event and the travel arrangements allows for this.)
- I love audience Q&A and will include a Q&A session during the presentation to engage your audience and encourage dialogue. (This assumes your event and setup allows for questions from the audience.)
- A post-event follow-up to ensure that I fully met your expectations and those of your audience.
- Ready to take the next step? Fill out the form to find out more about hiring me for your next event.